Friday, 7/10/15 American Heart Association: Babysitting/ CPR Class(11 - 15 year olds) 10am - 3pm $40.00 offered by Broward Health Coral Springs - 3100 Coral Hills Drive, Coral Springs. Contact: Broward Health Line 954-759-7400 or email@example.com. Space is limited, Registration required.
Thursday, 7/16/15 AHA*Heartsaver CPR / AED 6pm - 9pm $25.00 Broward Health Coral Springs - Medical Office Complex, 31000 Coral Springs Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065 Contact: Broward Health Line 954-759-7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited. Registration required
2015 Pool Safely Pledge
Take one minute to make sure your family
is safer this year by pledging to Pool Safely
Thursday, June 18, 2015 10am World's Largest Swim Lesson Registration is now open for facilities to register.
Thursday, 7/02/15 CPR Family & Friends 6pm - 9pm $10.00 Broward Health Coral Springs - Medical Office Complex, 31000 Coral Springs Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065 Contact: Broward Health Line 954-759-7400 or email@example.com. Space is limited. Registration required
Check out the new Water Smart Broward Resource Guide posted with our Brochures and Educational Materials
Drowning is the LEADING cause of injury death to children ages 1-4. To better protect your children:
1. Provide constant, vigilant, adult supervision around any type of water in and outside the home, and during water play.
2. Prevent unsupervised access to pools and spas with barriers and alarms.
3. Learn how to perform rescue breathing and CPR. Keep a phone and shepherds hook poolside.
4. Enroll your child into swim lessons.
5. Install and maintain drain covers that prevent entrapment and entanglement.
We’re fortunate enough to live in beautiful South Florida, but this also means there is water everywhere. By being Water SMART you can help keep children safer from unintentional drowning. more
Copyright 2013. Water SMART Broward. All Rights Reserved.