We’re fortunate enough to live in beautiful South Florida, but this also means there is water everywhere. By being Water SMART you can help keep children safer from unintentional drowning. more
Interested in earning money as a Lifeguard this summer?
Check out the Get Trained section for CPR and Lifeguard training classes.
New classes just posted
Drowning is the LEADING cause of injury death to children ages 1-4. To better protect your children:
1. Provide constant, vigilant, adult supervision around any type of water in and outside the home, and during water play.
2. Prevent unsupervised access to pools and spas with barriers and alarms.
3. Learn how to perform rescue breathing and CPR. Keep a phone and shepherds hook poolside.
4. Enroll your child into swim lessons.
5. Install and maintain drain covers that prevent entrapment and entanglement.
April 25 & 26th Adaptive Aquatic Instructor Training
2015 Pool Safely Pledge
Take one minute to make sure your family
is safer this year by pledging to Pool Safely
Friday, 3/27/15 Infant CPR Class 2:00 - 4:00pm
Friday, 3/27/15 Infant CPR Class 4:30 - 6:30pm
$10.00 Broward Medical Center, 1600 S Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316. Space is limited to first 5 couples or families to register. Please register each guest individually. Contact: Broward Health Line 954-759- 7400 firstname.lastname@example.org Registration required.
Copyright 2013. Water SMART Broward. All Rights Reserved.